Monday, November 07, 2005

Almost Finished

Last week was the final week of lectures for the year. Currently I'm in study week, and in two weeks and three exams I'll be all finished. I have enjoyed the study, but I must admit that I'm also looking forward to holidays. Just two weeks to go!

last week we had the 'Saunders Block Chill Party'. It was to celebrate the painting of the Saunders Block - my residential block (any excuse will do). We had an ice cream buffet and couches out on the lawn in front of the block. Phil and I played some live music from the top of a little concrete slab above the front door. It was a bit of fun.


4 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most groovy, DB! Sounds fun. Hope you're study & exams goes really well! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

 
At 11/12/2005 12:34 am, Blogger Vi said...

So much fun!!!

 
At 11/13/2005 8:44 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

That's awesome! Great pic and congrats on finishing your first semester. Be great to see you again shortly.

 
At 11/17/2005 4:23 pm, Blogger Tab said...

I won't see you soon, but you know.... Come visit in Adelaide next yr. You have to go thru Strath to visit ur Grandma u know....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home