Thursday, May 04, 2006

Where is Dave?

So it turns out that I'm not the best blogger in the world. As soon as I get busy, blogging is the thing that seems to drop off the priority list. It's been a couple of months since my last post so to save reading time I'll give you the dot point version of my life at the moment:
- just had two weeks of holidays following easter (lecture free study period)
- I went to Moss Vale for a few days holiday with Neale and Dan.
- Lectures started again this week
- Just handed in an NT essay this arvo - yay!
- I won the 'guess the number of easter eggs' competition after guessing the exact number - 483!
- Got two more essays due by Tuesday
- Preaching at Church next week Sunday evening
- Another essay the week after
- Gotta plan for this terms home group bible studies
- I don't know why I took up Hebrew
- I'm sick of chocolate
- Attending a 3 day preaching conference next week
- It was my Birthday yesterday - Thankyou for all your birthday wishes!
- I ate lots of cheese cake yesterday...and today =)
- I'm still going to the gym. Just as well too.

Well, that's my life at the moment. I won't wait another two months before I blog again.

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 11:20 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

It's good to hear you're still around. Don't get lost in the busyness of a very hectic-sounding life. Remember to live!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home