Saturday, July 15, 2006

Living on

The end of holidays and the start of a new semester. It is so true that holidays are always a week too short, but truthfully I'll be glad to get back into it. This also means that there is some life around campus again. It has been a bit of a graveyard here for much of the holidays, but people are beginning to return again. I never thought I'd say it, but it is so nice just to have the noise of lots of people around again! I've decided that living on campus at a bible college is one of the best things you can do. The constant contact with people, support and prayer, sparring in the halls, jamming with friends, cooking together, table tennis at midnight, and deep and meaningfuls to the small hours of the morning are the things I think I'll smile about when I sit on the porch in my rocking chair, 60 years from now.

3 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 2:46 pm, Blogger Bethanois said...

I couldn't agree more about holidays being too short! Good to hear you're enjoying being back though. Bible college sounds like a fun place to be :)

 
At 7/16/2006 3:53 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

They are good things to remember--life! Good luck with semester 2.

 
At 7/19/2006 11:35 pm, Blogger Vi said...

Yay!! So glad to hear you are happy there, bro! Hope that you continue to manage your workload so that you don't get too busy to enjoy every day of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home